Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Home sweet home ...

Thought you might like to see a couple of pics of chez moi ...


This is the main living room (there is more than one, can you believe). To be honest, I've only really been using the table for homework and general dumping of stuff.

In the far corner is my ironing space, guess I should start doing some ironing!





The kitchen ... the potential for fine suppers is enormous (gas cooker! with 5 rings!), but am kind of kicking around in it at the moment ...







I just love the fact that I have such a huge wardrobe in my room, as if I'll ever have enough clothes to fill it! Although I can think of a couple of girlfriends who would give it a good go ;-)




And good news for visitors - there are two spares bedrooms (with their own bathrooms!), and of course plenty of room in the living rooms if you all turn up at once ... all welcome chez La Tarzane!

3 comments:

  1. reserve me a space in that wardrobe...how many kinds of shoes do you think it would be decent to bring?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As many as you like honey, since I'm obviously not using the space ...

    ReplyDelete