As well as comfy seating, a hammock is an essential element of any relaxing experience, and mine goes everywhere with me ...
The barbecue - to be christened next week when poker night also transfers to the roof ...
The herb garden - with more growing from seed in the kitchen, and a separate little basil bush by the barbecue to go with the wonderful tomatoes here ...
For people who lie that kind of thing, here are some of the that are bringing a splash of colour to the sanctuary ...
And because I know that they are some of my friend's favourite little flowers, I planted lobelias all around the sun umbrella ...
Your roof garden is lovely! I imagine our stressful friend will be greeting it warmly & hopefully you can send him back refreshed & zen-like.
ReplyDeleteYou're very lucky...
I hope you feel better soon my dearest friend. x
LOVELY!! Is Mandy C arriving soon? Along with others? M x x
ReplyDelete