As the grand finale to our epic journey across Oman last weekend, we spent the last hour driving into and through the best storm that I've witnessed since arriving here - as we drove down from the mountains with a glorious sunset behind us, we had dark clouds, rainbows and a lightening show ahead. And it just got darker and darker and more and more fun ...
And when we got home, we had the joy of a beer on the balcony to enjoy nature's very own 'son et lumière' show ...
(note the interesting use of hazard lights ...)
And when we got home, we had the joy of a beer on the balcony to enjoy nature's very own 'son et lumière' show ...
ooooh I do love a good storm! Nicely captured as well. I love your uncontrollable excitement in the first one, and indeed - a very interesting use of hazard lights!
ReplyDelete