Thursday, 22 November 2012

Yuck

Just to prove that it's not all beauty and wonder - a (not so) little house guest in our desert camp hut that was most certainly not welcome (White Space, you would have screamed like a girl - we saw it's big beady eyes shining from 20 feet away ...)

Creepy shadows ...
I swear, it was as bit as my hand ...
But hey, it could have been worse - I still haven't come face to face with a camel spider, and frankly that's one experience I can live without (click here to find out more - there are whole websites dedicated to these things!)

This one may not look so bad ...
(in fact, rather like our own 'harmless' house spider?!)
... but some of them have bigger jaw sections
The stuff of horror movies ...
... in fact, there was one
(and it is allegedly one of the worst films ever made!)


2 comments:

  1. You are utterly evil. No warning, no mention of what's to come - nothing. I click on your post expecting to see some nice little article about sand or food but no; spiders. Big spiders. Next time please call the article "White Space don't read this!" or "Look away now White Space!"

    I hate you *wanders off grumbling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As above with bells on - YOUR NOT FUNNY AND YOUR NOT CLEVER! YUK!

    ReplyDelete