Life isn't always easy here, and it's so much harder for all the people trying to scrape enough money together from their meagre salaries to get by, but it does seem that things geta bit easier when you get older - although you have various diseases to cope with of course (Jordan has horrific rates of diabetes for example, all that incredibly sweet stuff ...), the children look after you, and you can spend your time sitting around, chatting with your mates or just watching the world go by. No feeling lonely in a wierd smelling old people's home for these OAPs, it's pay back time for all those years of toil and worry. Thought I'd share a few of my fave photos of chilled oldies enjoying the twilight years ...
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh how lovely - bless em. I was just telling Terry how your STG post is well overdue! I've been busy... I think I may have broken your dvd player too (well it's not working)Been trying to Skype you but you're busy too! x
ReplyDelete