Sunday, 19 June 2011

The Pad - Sneak Preview!

Well, I managed to take some photos of my new pad - won't actually be moving in until I get back from the UK in August (in sha allah), but here are a couple of images for all my lovely family and friends who will be visiting soon!


OK, so here's looking from one end of the dining room into the flat - the main living area is open plan, with the living room going off to the right ...


... and leading directly out onto the balcony. The patio doors off the living room and two of the three bedrooms open right up, so that when the weather isn't too hot they can stay open to make one big indoor-outdoor living space. Perfect for someone like me who hates being cooped up inside, and making it a great party flat!


Then there's the view - I'm afraid it was a bit hazy today (and I had to rely on the crappy phone camera), so you can't really appreciate the fact that the sea is on the horizon, but believe me, it's there and glittering blue ...


And the "piece de resistance" - a little private pool on my balcony, all ready for lounging with a gin and tonic after a hard day's work (of which there will be many, I'm sure!).

What a lucky cow I am! Just some furniture and pot plants away from domestic bliss ...


No comments:

Post a Comment