Sorry, I know that this is once again a reminder that it is warm enough to swim in the sea here, but, well, that's the way it is! I have been so enjoying using my camera mask because it means I can show you some of the really cool stuff lurking under the waves ...

I love these big plate corals, which the fish peck food from ...

I think this is a two-banded Red Sea clownfish, adorably cute ...

Not sure what these are, but the colours are amazing ...
possibly a little orange anthia on the right?
And another little video for you - am still learning, so sorry if the picture is a little shaky, but hopefully good enough to imagine how overwhelmingly beautiful it all is ...
the coral is quite grey - is it supposed to be? At least it's nice & toasty there; I have a hacking cough & have had ENOUGH of it!!! Speak soon honey. x
ReplyDeleteI think it's sometimes grey, and partly the fact that this is underwater ... still beautiful!
ReplyDelete